Saturday 31 May 2014

Guest post: My top 5 bargains with Sade from In My Sunday Best :)

Hey guys, Danielle here :) as some of you may have seen, for the past few weeks I've started having some of my favourite bloggers guest post for me every Saturday until I finish my uni course! I'm so busy right now it's ridiculous, but I don't wanna absolutely forget about my blog, so I thought the perfect thing to do would be to let them take over Floral Danielle so you guys still have some lovely posts to read! Today's post has been written by the lovely Sade from In My Sunday Best :)

____________________________

Hello! I'm Sade from IN MY SUNDAY BEST. I blog about everything from fashion to lifestyle, but I have a particular soft spot for bargains. I've compiled a little list of my top five bargains, some aren't bargains in the sense of price, but rather what I got for my money if that makes sense!



1. Etched Satchel £4 from Primark

I picked up this Satchel a few years ago and it has served me well since then! I've noticed that it has actually made a resurgance and it's back in selected stores for this Spring/Summer. Make sure you pick one up!



2. Sheer Floral Dress £1.99 from Barnados

I saw this in my local Barnados' shop window a few days ago and literally ran in to snatch this up before anyone else could! I love how sheer and floaty it is, perfect for summer and such a steal.



3. Pentax Ist DS £125 from London Camera Exchange

My trusty camera was a bargain from a second hand camera store, when I first started blogging i couldn't quite afford the blogger favourite Canon 600D, so i did some research and found this Pentax, complete with lens and accessories for only £125, a fraction of the price of the Canon. It's not perfect, but it does a pretty darn good job!



4. Tartan Midi Skirt £1 from East End Thrift Store

East End Thrift Store occasionally have these crazy Warehouse pound sales where you basically rummage around like a headless chicken for bargains in what feels like an abandoned car park! I spotted this gem under a pile of coats and it was love at first sight!



5. Camel Coat £30 from WAREHOUSE

I had been eyeing this coat from when it was full price at £60. I had a giftcard for Warehouse but i'd been saving it for a special ocasion, and after christmas I popped into the Oxford Circus branch and found it had be slashed to half price and it was the last one in my size! I'm sure it was fate!





I hope you enjoyed this post! Let us know what your top bargains of all time are below!

 ____________________________


Thanks so much for reading and thank you Sade for guest posting :)
Which of Sade's finds is your favourite?
I love her tartan skirt!
Don't forget to follow her on Twitter and Instagram also!
Love Dani
x

19 comments:

  1. My wife would absolutely adore that handbag! Gonna have to let her know about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this post, mainly because I desperately need a camera and again cannot afford £600. I will be having a look at the camera exchange to see if I can nab a bargain myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What some absolutely fantastic items I am loving the etched satchel that is just beautiful and a total bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that tartan midi skirt. Tartan is such a great pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of bargains I love that sheer floral dress and at £1.99 thst really is a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how cheap the floaty dress was, I always think when I see things I want in the sale in my size that it's fate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the primark Satchel and the lovely camel coat:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coat - I just checked online and they don't have it. Boo! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the satchel from Primark and the sheer floral dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some really great buys here, love the satchel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i can't believe the camera's price! what an absolute bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bag looks a lot more expensive the it cost. I love that style of bag might have to see if they still have any left in store x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving all of the picks! Especially the Tartan Midi Skirt for my daughter and the Camel coat for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the handbag it's fab and will go with lots of outfits 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that bag as I know it would go with so many outfits nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, they really are massive bargains! I love the bag from primark! Perfect for the summer months and then into autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am always on the hunt for a good bargain. I especially like that she got a good camera for a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope the end of your studies are going well - the end is nigh! Great idea to have featured bloggers introducing their favourites - Love that camel coat.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with the salmon colored satchel! It would compliment items in my wardrobe perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog