Tuesday 30 December 2014

New YouTube video - Winter Wonderland 2014! :)

This is the second year in a row that I've managed to go to Winter Wonderland and I absolutely love it! Although it's quite pricey and very busy, it makes me feel so happy and Christmas-sy! The tankards of beer, hot dogs, waffles and huge rides. The Christmas markets, snow machines and Christmas decorations. I just love all of it, and this year I decided to film some of my day too! :)


Watch it at the highest quality you can and in full screen for a better viewing! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you have one as I'll be uploading loads of new videos in 2015!




Thanks for watching :)
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
Did you get to go to Winter Wonderland this year?

Love Dani :)
x

13 comments:

  1. I went to winter wonderland last year and loved it; it's so fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I loved the video! Everything looks so cozy and like you're surrounded in a Christmas world. :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to winter wonderland even though I live so close to it, I must go next time xx

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to any kind of winter wonderland mostly because I do not like winter but also because I don't think there is anything like that near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lieterally my dream to visit winter wonderland in London one year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winter Wonderland looks amazing jealous of people going here, always wanted to go maybe one day I will.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this looks incredible - So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like you had a lot of fun :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didnt get to go this year which I am gutted about x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been before but it looks amazing! Maybe some time I will actually be able to go myself :)

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had meant to go this year but the weather well and truly put me off which is a shame because I quite like the shooting games to win teddies, im quite good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never been to anything like this before, it looks fantastic! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like such good fun & the sweet stall has made me super hungry haha!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog