Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Personalised little instagram magnets from Sticky9!

If you've been following my blog for a little while now, you'll know I'm an absolute sucker for anything personalised with my instagram photographs. I have a whole wall in my room full of instagram polaroid prints and I've eaten many a personalised photo cake, so when I was asked by Sticky9 if I'd like some of my instagram photographs printed onto magnets for my fridge, I couldn't say no! I picked a few favourite images - some of my family and friends, some of my puppies and some cute quotes.


As soon as they arrived, I was in love. They're the perfect size and really good quality. The colours are nice and bright, and they'll be the perfect little addition to my kitchen! I already can't wait to order some more as I want my fridge to be full of them eventually! They also ship worldwide for free so they're the loveliest gift for yourself or a loved one! :)
 

They really brighten up a boring, white fridge! I'm planning to order some for my mum's birthday as I know she'd love some photo additions in her new home too! :) When they first come, they're stuck together in a big square so it's up to you if you want to rip them up into three rows, or all into separate squares... either way they look fabulous! If you're interested in getting some for yourself, you can get 15% off your first Sticky9 order with the code 'FRIENDVXQ9' :)


Last minute, I actually realised that I could also have these in my bedroom - they work so perfectly on the edge of my radiator! Sticky9 actually also sell photo prints, stickers and iPhone cases, so I'll probably be making another order sometime soon - I'll definitely be buying some more magnets as they're so cute!



Thanks for reading :)
I'm over at @floraldanielle on instagram if you'd like to follow!
Don't forget you can get 15% off your first Sticky9 order with the code 'FRIENDVXQ9' :)
Love Dani :)
x

7 comments:

  1. Those little magnets look so cute and even more special because you use your own pics.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I want :) I need to get some for my fridge http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh these are lovely, what a great gift idea!! They're pretty reasonably priced, too :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea would make a lovely gift also!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a great little idea :) I love having a printed picture rather than digital x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! If you've left me a question I shall answer it so check back :)
@floraldanielle
x